Electrical Engineer - Engineer Services Group
Sorry, this job has expired.
At ADB SAFEGATE, our company culture is defined by the values that guide our actions and behaviors and how we interact with our colleagues, partners, customers, investors and society. Our culture and values (Care, Passion, Leadership and Quality) set us apart from our competitors and are integral to our success.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Electrical Engineer to join our team.
As the Electrical Engineer you will perform sustaining engineering position as an interdisciplinary role within the Engineering Services – Field Service team that helps ensure product life cycle for production and design related field issues. You'll also be responsible for working with the product development team in selecting and validating all replacement components including redesign as needed. In addition, you will work with the Product Development Department, Sales, Quality, Manufacturing and Operations teams to identify and mitigate risk, diagnose and solve problems, and to assist in testing to assess system performance once the change is completed.
• Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or other related engineering discipline.
• 3-5 years of experience in an electrical engineering field and product support role.
• Experience with SAP or similar ERP system a plus.
• Experience with a Product Data Management (PDM) System or other documentation management system preferred.
• Experience working in highly regulated product design environment (i.e. UL, CSA, ETL, FDA, FAA, ICAO) is a plus.
• Good practical knowledge of both digital and analog electronic.
• Proficiency with oscilloscopes, network analyzers and signal generators.
• Good mechanical aptitude.
• Test all replacement options and documenting results for review.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation and transfer to service and manufacturing.
• Evaluate failures in lab testing and at customer site locations to determine root cause and corrective actions.
• Identify user needs and product deficiencies to develop into engineering change requests.
• Work with Product Development, Quality and Marketing to update all pertinent documentation for product modifications accordingly.
• May coach technicians or other engineering employees.
• Review and provide input to product design and changes.
• Support existing product design and installation base, working in-house as well as on-site at customer location to determine root cause of existing product failure.
• Assist customers, both internal and external, in isolating defects in the field or in-house by troubleshooting the product or system to resolution.
• Responsible for national and international travel at a minimum of 40-80% of the time. Travel periods may exceed 7 days at a time.
ADB SAFEGATE is a leading provider of integrated solutions that boost efficiency, improve safety, raise environmental sustainability and reduce operational costs for airports and airlines. These solutions tackle every aspect of air traffic handling and guidance, from approach, to runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic
control systems, to intelligent gate and docking automation. More than 2000 airports in 175 countries have chosen ADB SAFEGATE as their preferred partner for airport operations.
ADB Safegate is a drug-free workplace and as such participates in random drug screenings as state or local law permits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.