Sorry, this job has expired.
At ADB Safegate, our company culture is defined by the values that guide our actions and behaviors and how we interact with our colleagues, partners, customers, investors and society. Our culture and values (Care, Passion, Leadership and Quality) set us apart from our competitors and are integral to our success. We are currently recruiting for General Assemblers.
In this position you will be primarily responsible for assembling or modifying electrical or electronic equipment such as airfield lights and signs.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent.
• 1-2 years related experience or training a plus.
• Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results.
• Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, or bolts.
• Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
• Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
• Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
• Position, align, or adjust work pieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
• Pack finished assemblies for shipment and prepare them for transport to storage areas.
• Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan or review work activities or to resolve production problems.
• Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.
• Distribute materials, supplies, or subassemblies to work areas.
• Must possess good communication skills.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide (basic math skills).
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to perform basic computer functions such as email, retrieve and open documents.
• 1st shift hours are Monday-Thursday, 6:30am-3:30pm and Fridays, 6:30am-12:30pm. A few 2nd and 3rd shifts are available.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADB Safegate is a leading provider of integrated solutions that boost efficiency, improve safety, raise environmental sustainability and reduce operational costs for airports and airlines. These solutions tackle every aspect of air traffic handling and guidance, from approach, to runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems, to intelligent gate and docking automation. More than 2,000 airports in 175 countries have chosen ADB Safegate as their preferred partner for airport operations.
ADB Safegate is a drug-free workplace and as such participates in random drug screenings as state or local law permits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.