General Electric Assembly
Sorry, this job has expired.
At ADB Safegate, our company culture is defined by the values that guide our actions and behaviors and how we interact with our colleagues, partners, customers, investors and society. Our culture and values (Care, Passion, Leadership and Quality) set us apart from our competitors and are integral to our success. We are currently recruiting for the position of General Assembly (CCRs).
In this position you will be primarily responsible for assembling or modifying electrical or electronic equipment, such as airfield lights and signs.
• High school diploma or GED
• 1-2 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, or bolts.
• Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results.
• Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
• Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
• Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
• Position, align, or adjust work pieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
• Pack finished assemblies for shipment and prepare them for transport to storage areas.
• Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan or review work activities or to resolve production problems.
• Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.
• Distribute materials, supplies, or subassemblies to work areas.
• Knowledge of reading blueprints, electrical schematics, safety rules, basic math, use of basic hand tools, measuring devices and sizing methods.
• Good electrical/mechanical aptitude.
• Familiarity with PLC’s and electrical test equipment.
• Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADB Safegate is a leading provider of integrated solutions that boost efficiency, improve safety, raise environmental sustainability and reduce operational costs for airports and airlines. These solutions tackle every aspect of air traffic handling and guidance, from approach, to runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems, to intelligent gate and docking automation. More than 2000 airports in 175 countries have chosen ADB Safegate as their preferred partner for airport operations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.