Sorry, this job has expired.
At ADB Safegate, our company culture is defined by the values that guide our actions and behaviors and how we interact with our colleagues, partners, customers, investors and society. Our culture and values (Care, Passion, Leadership and Quality) set us apart from our competitors and are integral to our success. We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Associate.
In this position you will be primarily responsible for manual and administrative duties related to moving, inspecting, storing, issuing and delivering a variety of materials, equipment and supplies.
• High school diploma or GED
• 6 months to one year warehousing/material handling experience preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in the safe operation of forklift; experience with stretch-wrap equipment preferred.
• Use SAP system to determine parts availability, on order, stock location, and perform transactions.
• Interface with work cell leaders to consolidate MFG goods and spare parts on Sales orders.
• Maintain schedule integrity to meet monthly billings targets and OTD.
• Interface with Sales both on-site and remote offices to meet customer needs.
• Move approved raw materials from the warehouse to production.
• Move packaged finished goods from production to warehouse.
• Responsible for transporting items to designated area and follows up on timely, accurate disposition.
• Prepare orders for shipment in situations when finished goods are in stock at time of order.
• Perform packaging materials cycle count to maintain accurate computer values for packaging.
• Perform material cycle counts for key items to maintain inventory accuracy.
• Deliver raw materials to production for manufacturing needs.
• Assist the shipping department, as necessary, in normal department routines including shipping and receiving.
• Assist in maintaining warehouse facility.
• Perform all duties in a safe manner observing all safety rules, following General Manufacturing Practices and using personal protective equipment when appropriate.
• Actively participate in the Order Fulfillment Department, accepting and completing initiatives to further the growth of the Warehouse and Material control teams.
• Actively participate in lean transformation initiatives in support of company’s improvement efforts.
• Strong computer skills, Word, Excel, and basic reporting running out of Impromptu.
• Basic reading, math skills, and attention to detail is strongly preferred.
• Ability to walk and move freely and regularly lift up to 50 lbs. of stock and occasionally up to lift/move up to 100 lbs.
• Must be able to stand and walk on concrete daily.
• Knowledgeable in warehousing procedures.
• Ability to work overtime hours as needed.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADB Safegate is a leading provider of integrated solutions that boost efficiency, improve safety, raise environmental sustainability and reduce operational costs for airports and airlines. These solutions tackle every aspect of air traffic handling and guidance, from approach, to runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems, to intelligent gate and docking automation. More than 2,000 airports in 175 countries have chosen ADB Safegate as their preferred partner for airport operations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.